Slimming herbal mixture
This herbal mixture helps normalise metabolism, which contributes to weight loss. Specially selected herbs improve the well-being of diabetics by regulating blood sugar levels. An infusion prepared from the herbs of this mixture improves metabolism and facilitates slimming when consumed regularly. Additionally, it supports detoxification, which positively affects protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism. The mixture freshens and strengthens the whole body, supplying it with valuable microelements and other nutrients necessary for proper functioning.
- field horsetail (Equisetum arvense),
- St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum),
- (Trifolium hybridum),
- common knotgrass (Polygonum aviculare),
- meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria),
- balm (Melissa),
- three-lobe beggartick (Bidens tripartita),
- chicory (Cichorium intybus),
- blueberry (Vaccinium).
- (Erica tetralix L.).
Preparation (brewing): Pour 500 ml of boiling water over two tablespoons of the mixture, cover and brew for 30 minutes. Drink 50-70 ml of the infusion every three hours, 5-6 times a day.
Net weight: 50g