Renal herbal mixture
A tea prepared from this mixture is recommended for people with urolithiasis or other kidney diseases. The mixture supplies the body with micronutrients and vitamins, strengthens immunity, and improves health in the case of renal system diseases. It also has excellent preventive properties.
Sage and walnut prevent salt accumulation and have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anaesthetic, and diuretic properties. Wild strawberry and nettle supply the body with micronutrients, vitamins, and biologically active compounds, which have beneficial health effects.
- common walnut (Juglans regia),
- wild strawberry (Fragaria vesca),
- sage (Salvia officinalis),
- common nettle (Urtica dioica),
- dwarf everlast (Helichrysum arenarium),
- peppermint (Mentha piperita),
- field balm (Glechoma hederacea).
Net weight: 50g