Renal herbal mixture
A tea prepared from this mixture is recommended for people with urolithiasis or other kidney diseases. The mixture supplies the body with micronutrients and vitamins, strengthens immunity, and improves health in the case of renal system diseases. It also has excellent preventive properties.
Sage and walnut prevent salt accumulation and have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anaesthetic, and diuretic properties. Pannonian yarrow and nettle supply the body with micronutrients, vitamins, and biologically active compounds, which have beneficial health effects.
- common walnut (Juglans regia),
- sage (Salvia officinalis),
- common nettle (Urtica dioica),
- dwarf everlast (Helichrysum arenarium),
- pannonian yarrow (Achillea pannonica Scheele),
- peppermint (Mentha piperita),
- field balm (Glechoma hederacea),
- common hazel (Corylus avellana).
Preparation (brewing): Pour 500 ml of boiling water over two tablespoons of the mixture, cover and brew for 30 minutes. Drink 50-70 ml of the infusion every three hours, 5-6 times a day.
Net weight: 50g