Cardiac herbal mixture
The tea is especially recommended for people at risk of heart disease and hypertension. A herbal brew prepared from the specially selected herbs of this mixture is a source of beneficial antioxidants, of which flavonoids increase the supply of oxygenated blood to cardiac muscle (eliminating pains and shortness of breath), and procyanidins mildly reduce blood pressure. The herbs improve cardiac function and regulate the heart rhythm, increasing myocardial contractility and slightly reducing the frequency of cardiac contractions.
- small-leaved lime (Tilia cordata),
- fireweed (Epilobium angustifolium),
- meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria),
- St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum),
- balm (Melissa),
- wild strawberry (Fragaria vesca),
- false acacia (Robinia pseudoacacia).
Net weight: 50g