Hepatic herbal mixture
Due to the properties of its herbs, the tea regenerates and improves the functioning of the liver, gallbladder, and bile ducts. Additionally, it cleanses the body of toxins and harmful substances.
Dwarf everlast and beggartick increase bilirubin levels and bile secretion, at the same time reducing its viscosity. The herbs have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and spasmolytic activity, stimulate pancreatic and gastric secretion, and increase diuresis. St John’s wort and knotgrass inhibit the development of bacteria and viruses and have anti-inflammatory properties. The organic acids of St John’s wort are actively involved in metabolic processes, increasing saliva, bile, and gastric juice secretion. In turn, St John’s wort has anti-bacterial and soothing properties, while coltsfoot and wild strawberry strengthen immunity.
- wild strawberry (Fragaria vesca),
- coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara),
- common knotgrass (Polygonum aviculare),
- St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum),
- shepherd’s purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris),
- dwarf everlast (Helichrysum arenarium),
- broadleaf plantain (Plantago major),
- European raspberry (Rubus idaeus),
- chicory (Cichorium intybus),
- three-lobe beggartick (Bidens tripartita).
Net weight: 50g