Gastric herbal mixture
A medicinal infusion prepared from this mixture is helpful in the treatment of gastritis and other digestive disorders. It strengthens the body and increases immunity. Drinking the brew controls acidity and has beneficial health effects.
Nettle supplies the organism with vitamins and microelements. Plantain regulates gastric acid secretion, while tansy helps in the treatment of ulcers and have anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial effects.
- dwarf nettle (Urtica urens),
- peppermint (Mentha piperita),
- chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla),
- black hollyhock (Alcea rosa nigra),
- broadleaf plantain (Plantago major),
- common tansy (Tanacetum vulgare).
Net weight: 50g