Gastric herbal mixture
A medicinal infusion prepared from this mixture is helpful in the treatment of gastritis and other digestive disorders. It strengthens the body and increases immunity. Drinking the brew controls acidity and has beneficial health effects.
Nettle supplies the organism with vitamins and microelements. Plantain regulates gastric acid secretion, while tansy helps in the treatment of ulcers and have anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial effects.
- common nettle (Urtica dioica),
- peppermint (Mentha piperita),
- chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla),
- pannonian yarrow (Achillea pannonica Scheele),
- wild mallow (Malva sylvestris)
- broadleaf plantain (Plantago major),
- common tansy (Tanacetum vulgare),
- potentilla goose (Potentill anserina).
Preparation (brewing): Pour 500 ml of boiling water over two tablespoons of the mixture, cover and brew for 30 minutes. Drink 50-70 ml of the infusion every three hours, 5-6 times a day.
Net weight: 50g