Immunity herbal mixture
Herbal therapy using this mixture strengthens the whole body. It is particularly recommended in the case of avitaminosis, fatigue, and after blood loss. A tea prepared from the mixture helps prevent diseases, increases immunity during winter, and reduces negative effects of avitaminosis in the spring.
Nettle and betony provide microelements, blueberry and melilot purify the blood, and walnut has anti-parasitic properties and a mild laxative effect.
- betony (Betonica officinalis),
- dwarf nettle (Urtica urens),
- melilot (Melilotus officinalis),
- common nettle (Urtica dioica),
- chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla),
- small-leaved lime (Tilia cordata),
- common walnut (Juglans regia),
- guelder rose (Viburnum opulus),
- European raspberry (Rubus idaeus),
- blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus).
Net weight: 50g