Antidiabetic herbal mixture
The mixture is recommended especially for type 2 diabetes. An infusion of specially selected herbs should be used in the case of insulin secretion disorders, an increase in blood sugar levels and problems with metabolism. Thanks to the content of plant hormones and chemicals similar to insulin in blueberries and nettle, the tea helps to lower blood sugar levels. Knotgrass, walnut and chicory support the metabolism, saturate the body with microelements and other necessary chemicals. Fireweed leaves, white nettle, black elder and marigold have a positive effect on strengthening the entire body.
- chicory (Cichorium intybus),
- black elder (Sambucus nigra),
- common walnut (Juglans regia),
- marigold (Tagetes),
- blueberry (Vaccinium),
- white nettle (Lamium album),
- common knotgrass (Polygonum aviculare),
- common nettle (Urtica dioica),
- fireweed leaves (Epilobium angustifolium).
Preparation (brewing): Pour 500 ml of boiling water over two tablespoons of the mixture, cover and brew for 30 minutes. Drink 50-70 ml of the infusion every three hours, 5-6 times a day.
Net weight: 50g