Bronchial herbal mixture
Our herbal tea helps in the treatment of lung diseases, bronchitis, and cough. The properties of the tea facilitate respiratory discharge and prevent salt deposit formation in the joints. The tea also improves the mood and strengthens immunity and the body.
Due to the ingredients like black currant and wild strawberry, the tea contains ascorbic acid, tannins, and flavonoids. It also normalises digestion, activates hemopoiesis, and accelerates detoxification. Guelder rose, lime, and black elder have anti-inflammatory, diaphoretic, and toning properties: by reducing inflammation, they work similarly to antibiotics. Couch grass and chicory cleanse the body of salt and heavy metals. Willow acts as natural aspirin with anti-pyretic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- black currant (Ribes nigrum),
- couch grass (Elymus repens),
- wild strawberry (Fragaria vesca),
- wild marjoram (Origanum vulgare),
- white willow (Salix alba),
- rowan (Sorbus aucuparia),
- chicory (Cichorium intybus),
- sour cherry (Prunus cerasus),
- black elder (Sambucus nigra),
- small-leaved lime (Tilia cordata),
- European raspberry (Rubus idaeus).
Net weight: 50g