Bronchial herbal mixture
Our herbal tea helps in the treatment of lung diseases, bronchitis, and cough. The properties of the tea facilitate respiratory discharge and prevent salt deposit formation in the joints. The tea also improves the mood and strengthens immunity and the body.
Due to the ingredients like black currant, the tea contains ascorbic acid, tannins, and flavonoids. It also normalises digestion, activates hemopoiesis, and accelerates detoxification. Lime, and black elder have anti-inflammatory, diaphoretic, and toning properties: by reducing inflammation, they work similarly to antibiotics. Chicory cleanse the body of salt and heavy metals. Willow acts as natural aspirin with anti-pyretic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- black currant (Ribes nigrum),
- wild marjoram (Origanum vulgare),
- white willow (Salix alba),
- marsh labrador (Ledum palustre),
- chicory (Cichorium intybus),
- sour cherry (Prunus cerasus),
- black elder (Sambucus nigra),
- small-leaved lime (Tilia cordata),
- European raspberry (Rubus idaeus).
Preparation (brewing): Pour 500 ml of boiling water over two tablespoons of the mixture, cover and brew for 30 minutes. Drink 50-70 ml of the infusion every three hours, 5-6 times a day.
Net weight: 50g