Política de privacidad
- The data administrator is India Cosmetics Europe sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gądki, ul. Dworcowa 8A, 62-023 Gądki, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000976982, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 7773390886, REGON: 522303535. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the order form, application for sending a wholesale offer and newsletter are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address of residence / company details, IP address.
- Providing personal data is a prerequisite for the successful completion of the order in the Online Store. Not submitting data may result in the impossibility of fulfilling the order and electronic services.
- The service provider is also the administrator of the data of persons subscribed to the newsletter and submitting the application for a wholesale offer.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the contents of the Agreement, change or to resolve it and to properly implement the Services provided electronically,
- in order to carry out orders placed in the Online Store, to consider possible complaints and to provide electronic services in the scope of keeping the account of the person using the Online Store
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject,
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter or submitted a request for sending a wholesale offer.
- Administrator means India Cosmetics, which provides services electronically and stores and gains access to information on user devices.
- Cookies mean IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website pages.
- Administrator's Cookies means Cookies placed by the Administrator related to the provision of services by electronic means by the Administrator via the Website.
- Website means a website where the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain www.indiacosmetics.pl
- Device means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the websites of the Website
- User means an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded in accordance with the Regulations and laws.
Types of cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter User Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of a given browser session. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The User has the ability to limit or disable access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, in addition to functions that by their nature require cookies.
The purposes in which Cookies are used
- The administrator uses own cookies in order to properly configure the website, in particular to:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages.
- recognition of the Website User's device and its location and properly displaying the website, adapted to his individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the User comes;
- remembering the history of visited pages on the site in order to recommend content;
- font size, website appearance, etc.
- The administrator uses his own cookies to implement the processes necessary for the full functionality of websites, and in particular to:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- correct operation of the affiliate program, enabling in particular verification of sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
- The Administrator uses own Cookies in order to remember the user's location, and in particular to correctly configure selected functions of the Website, allowing to adjust the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.
- The Administrator uses own Cookies for the purposes of analysis and research, and audience audits, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving their structure and content.
- The AAdministrator uses its own Cookies to provide advertising services, and in particular to adapt the services and products of third parties presented via the Website.
- The service administrator uses external cookies to log in to the site using the Google social network service (external cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA).
- The service administrator uses external cookies to popularize the site using social networks Facebook.com (administrator of external cookies: Facebook Inc with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland).
Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access to Cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device via Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, the User can make using web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform them whenever Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.