Hormonal herbal mixture
A herbal brew prepared from the specially selected herbs of this mixture helps in the treatment of women’s health problems, regulates hormone metabolism, eases symptoms of menopause, strengthens the body, restores energy, and provides support during pregnancy. Sage, round-leaved wintergreen, and sidebells wintergreen normalise estrogen levels and balance hormones. Motherwort relieves mood swings during the climacteric. Common mugwort detoxifies the body and restores vitality. Chamomile has calming properties.
- round-leaved wintergreen (Pyrola rotundifolia),
- sidebells wintergreen (Orthilia secunda),
- sage (Salvia officinalis),
- sticklewort (Agrimonia eupatoria),
- potentilla goose (Potentill anserina),
- chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla),
- common mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris),
- motherwort (Leonurus quinquelobatus),
- marigold (Calendula),
- St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum).
Preparation (brewing): Pour 500 ml of boiling water over two tablespoons of the mixture, cover and brew for 30 minutes. Drink 50-70 ml of the infusion every three hours, 5-6 times a day.
Net weight: 50g